At Lakeview Dental we would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding as we carefully start seeing you for procedures during COVID-19. Although our staff and office may look different, this new modified version of our Dental World was all done with you and your family’s safety in mind.
We follow all C.D.C. guidelines and A.D.A. recommendations.
Please click on the links below to find out how COVID-19 may affect your next dental visit or call the office at 920-682-0115 and one of our team members would be happy to answer your questions.
Arrival to Appointment
- Wear a mask into the office (we will provide one if needed)
- Your temperature will be taken (we will need to reschedule if above 100.4)
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer
P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Face shields
- Disposable gowns
- Ventilation system
- Rubber Dam
- High Vac Suction
- Fewer chairs in waiting room
- Coffee and tea are no longer available
- Magazines and toys no longer available
- We ask that only the patient is in the operatory
- Family members or friends who accompany the patient to their appointment wait in their car
You will be asked the following questions a total of three times, when scheduling, confirming and when you arrive to your appointment. If symptoms occur during or between those times listed above, we kindly ask you to call the office 920-682-0115 to reschedule your dental appointment.
- Have you had, or been tested for the Coronavirus?
- Have you had a fever, sore throat, cough in the last two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone testing positing for the Coronavirus in the past two weeks?
Common Symptoms To Be Aware Of
- Difficulty breathing
- Los of taste and/or smell
- Sinus headache
- Wear a mask at all times
- Clinicians wear proper P.P.E. at all times
- Temperature taken three times a day at arrival, lunch and prior to leaving for the day
- Staff is asked to contact their healthcare provider if they experience any of the common symptoms or think they may have been exposed to COVID-19
- At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath); and,
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
Stop The Spread
We thank you for trusting us to provide you with quality dental care in a safe environment. In maintaining that safe environment, we ask that if you should show symptoms of COVID-19 within the next 10 days to please contact our office at 920-682-0115. Additionally, we ask for the same courtesy if you learn that you had come in contact with a COVID-19 positive person before your dental appointment but learned about it afterwards. We appreciate your help during this trying time in keeping you, your family and all of our patients, and all of our staff safe and healthy. Please continue to practice safe hygiene habits and we wish you continued good health.